FBC Walters is streaming services live! Click Here to View When We Are Live
Want to Join Us for Thursday Night Bible Study at 6:30 PM on the Book of Amos?
Looking for Training on How to Study Your Bible?
Sunday, June 7th
Walters school auditorium
Welcome Home, Church!
Here is the weekend update from FBC Walters.
We will have Sunday School the same way we have been having it through all this COVID-19 mess. Some Sunday School teachers are considering moving their classes into the building, but we will not be having children's Sunday School until June 14th.
At 10:45 AM, we will have morning worship IN THE BUILDING. Here are some precautions we will be observing:
1. If you don't feel comfortable coming or don't feel well, please stay home. We will stream the service just as we have been doing for the last three years and as we have been while we have been apart. There is no right or wrong way for you to attend church at this point.
2. Please park by the door you will enter the building through. Please note that the east and west end entrances will not be unlocked so that we aren't traveling through the entire building. We will use the north and south lobby doors only.
3. When entering, please wait to enter until others have entered so that we are not violating social distancing as we enter or exit the building.
4. Every other pew will be closed and we are only seating families that live in the same house together at the ends of pews. Please cooperate with this inconvenience and sit where designated or directed by an usher. It may be closer, further, or on the opposite side from where you normally sit, so please be flexible and work with us on this.
5. Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands or approaching others at a distance closer than six feet as practical. We will not get out a tape measure to enforce this, but your cooperation will be helpful for others even if you are not personally concerned about the virus.
6. Please maintain control of your children so that they can follow our guidelines as well.
7. There will be no children's activity bags, so you will need to bring activities for your children, if desired.
8. During the offering, please place your offering in the plate as it comes by without touching the plate. (If you have an offering to give during the service.)
9. We will only have the north lobby bathrooms in use during the service.
10. Masks are encouraged for those who feel they need them, but we will not bar entrance without one.
We look forward to seeing everyone that feels it is appropriate to be here.
Sunday Evening, we will have our devotion time online at 6 PM.
Wednesday Night we will have our prayer and devotion online at 6:30 PM.
Thursday Night Bible Study will be in Adult 2 at 6:30 PM and we will stream to those who are not comfortable coming out yet.
June 7th worship will look like this weekend.
We are planning to return to Sunday School, Nursery, Children's Church, and Choir June 14th.
June 7th will be the Baccalaureate Service, so we will not have an online devotion that night.
Free Gift from First Baptist Church
To help with staying in the word and growing in your faith, FBC Walters has partnered with RightNow Media to provide you with some resources.
Click the Link to get FREE access: http://bit.ly/FBCWALTERS
Once you have signed up for FREE access, go tot he First Baptist Church Library for courses others are currently studying.
(Warning! Not all studies in this service are compatible with our views of scripture, so choose wisely.)
Did you miss this Sunday? Here is the video of the great time of worship we enjoyed. Plan to join us this Sunday!
Come as you are!
Miss A Previous Service?
Starts June 14th!
FBC Walters offers Children's Church for ages 4 to 2nd Grade.
Children come with parents to the service and then are dismissed just prior to the sermon to allow them to have a lesson more on their level.
Hey! Parents! Visit the New Treehouse Page for Coloring Pages, Sunday School, Children's Church Videos and More! Click Here
Starts June 14th!
Connection Groups are meeting online! Feel free to send an email to to get connected with a group!
Join us for Connection Groups Sundays at 9:30 AM
Groups for all ages, nursery to Senior Adult
Connecting with Each Other as We Connect Life to God's Word
Starts in the Fall!
That's right! Wednesday night is Worship Kidstyle and it is for kids in grades Pre-K to 5th Grade. It is from 6:30 to 7:30 PM and is a time of crafts, games, music and more. There is no cost and we have a bus ministry that is available to pick kids up who need a ride. Just call the office at 580-875-3341 to arrange for transportation. We would love to see every kid in the area for Worship Kidstyle!
And, parents, you can stay for Prayer Meeting and devotion time for adults. We also have youth group for 6th to 12th Grades in our fellowship center.